Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you think its weird to have a special pair of shoes especially for the beach and pools?

I have a pair of Vans slip ons of which the color I hate and just got because they were $16 on sale. They ARE REAL! I have to admit, I have like 30-40 pairs of sneakers and 4 of them are Vans, but why would I want to look like a sensitive little queer wearing sandals? I dont wear the hideous beach Vans with socks, but is it that weird? All people that arent women that wear flip flops look like sensitive little queers who have insecurities.

Do you think its weird to have a special pair of shoes especially for the beach and pools?
%26quot;All people that arent women that wear flip flops look like sensitive little queers who have insecurities.%26quot;


Judge much?? Insecure?? Footwear fetish much??





Flip flops are fine for the beach / pool. They can get wet and keep your feet cool.


If you want to wear your Vans - go ahead. But NOBODY is impressed - NOBODY cares.


They%26#039;re just shoes - something to cover your feet. Be grateful that your parents buy them for you and get over yourself!!
Reply:That%26#039;s just mean. And sexist. I mean, I don%26#039;t wear flip flops either, but you shouldn%26#039;t judge someone by what shoes their wearing. Geez.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment