Monday, April 20, 2009

I have fllat feet and need some comfortable shoes as I'm on my feet all day long...any suggestions?

I have a heel spur, flat feet, am 54 years old, am a Golf Pro and am in constant pain, even with my $500 orthotics. I%26#039;ve heard surgery can or may not help....don%26#039;t want to go there. I need a special shoe that%26#039;s comfortable, supports, and lasts a while....any suggestions? I have to be active and on my feet all day to teach, run tournaments, etc. Hardly can play anymore due to pain...any websites or suggestions would be apprec......Please help!!

I have fllat feet and need some comfortable shoes as I%26#039;m on my feet all day long...any suggestions?
It%26#039;s possible that the orthotics could need to have some adjustments made in order to fit better.





For shoes, one kind that I really like is Crocs. They have a kind that are prescription design to help those with certain foot problems. To find out more about them please check out: http://www.CrocsRX.com





As for the ortotics, I would recommend checking with your podiatrist or other prescriber to see about having them readjusted to see if that helps some of the pain.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment