Monday, April 20, 2009

What shoes would/did you wear to prom?

Prom is coming up (June 20-something) and I need to know what types of shoes there are out there. I%26#039;m very used to wearing running shoes and I don%26#039;t have any fancy shoes at home. Also, I was wondering if there are any special shoes that would fit around bunions, but still would look very nice. Thanks in advance! Ok.

What shoes would/did you wear to prom?
I think the %26quot;thong%26quot; type (like flip-flop) shoes would be great if you have odd shaped feet, and it won%26#039;t hurt your bunion. Please don%26#039;t get extremely high heels, no one in their right state of mind would stand on high heels the whole night. Get something like kitten heel or something, it%26#039;s cute and dressy, but comfortable too. The color is completely up to you. Good luck.
Reply:im in the classic side.


like urban outfitters etc.


well... i wore is.. (your probably gonna laugh)


i wore blue high top converses which looked actually nice with my blue dress and black and white tights. haha



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment