Monday, August 3, 2009

Other dept manager's giving orders/special requests?

I am currently 26 wks pregnant and I gave my doc's note to my boss regarding heavy lifting (nothing over 10lbs)...However, other dept managers come give me orders (as if they are my boss) and my boss sometimes hears it but just ignores it. Its putting lots of stress on me. I don't want to go and ask for every little thing, I don't want them to think that I am being a baby, but its getting too much...





BTW-since getting pregnant and announcing my pregnancy to my boss at 9 wks she never made any special arrangements nor had she scheduled a meeting to go over things and I am going on maternity in two months! I don't want to be stuck recruiting and finding my own replacement and training in the last minute but I also don't want to bug her for every little thing.





New employees are being hired without letting me know what their responsible for and they are starting to give me orders as well and she says nothing


All of this is getting very stressful to me.


What would you do in my shoes

Other dept manager's giving orders/special requests?
pregnancy is a huge thing and you have every right to bug her about every little thing because it is for the safety and well being of yourself and your baby. as her if the 2 of you can meet to discuss things and let her know everything.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment