Monday, August 3, 2009

Totally Annoyed! What would you do in my shoes?

Does anyone else's boss interrupts their conversation with coworkers, or if they are on the phone with a client?


I am kind of tired of it. I think its rude to do that. Whenever I walk in and she is busy or anyone else, I simply come back unless its totally urgent. She does this all the time!!!





She also comes and is asking about special projects all the time and I am overwhelmed as is. She allows other managers to give me things to do and yet she asks about hers and I am overwhelmed trying to figure out whose project is a priority.





She knows this and at one point when I asked she told them to go through her first for any additional projects, but they are bypassing her again and I am tired of it.





Ugh!!!





What would you do in my shoes? Have you been in my shoes before and what have you done to change this?


BTW, I am 24 wks pregnant and still waiting for an answer to work PT after the baby and I know that this stress is no good for my baby or I...

Totally Annoyed! What would you do in my shoes?
My supervisor would scold us for not greeting every one when we are with one customer. I quit. However, since you are pregnant, maybe try going on maternity leave a bit early.



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment