Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do you need nike shoes for nike plus?

So I want to buy the Nike+ kit that comes with a $100 gift card, head, the sport kit which has some type of chip I think and a music gift card.





I'm wondering if you just need the chip or if you actually need special nike shoes, because if you only need a chip, i could just buy something with the gift card and take it back.

Do you need nike shoes for nike plus?
No, you do not need nike shoes.


When you buy the nike+ setup you get a transmitted to hook up to the bottom of the nano and you get a chip that goes in a slot in the shoes (of certain nikes) or if you are like me and run in something other than nike, you have to get some kind of "pouch" or holder that usually straps on your laces. I've had no problems doing that with a chip pouch that I bought from Amazon.com.
Reply:call 1-800-806-6453 thats the number to nike. accually yes you do need the nike+ compatible shoes to make the sensor work right. thats why the left shoe has a slot in it for the senor. i used to work for nike. i know. Report It




Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment