Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to clean my wedding shoes?

I love my wedding shoes and have continued wearing them after the special day.





The shoes look very clean when I have them on, however, when I take them off, you can see the dark marks from where my feet have been (like a perfect impression of my foot print). That part of the shoe seems to be satin, although I cannot say that with certainty. Also, the heel wrap and sole seem to be leather, but this is something I'm not sure of either.





So my question is: how do I clean the shoes without ruining them, or having to pay lots of money to do it?





here's a link to zappos of my shoes: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7240954/c/65...

How to clean my wedding shoes?
They r really BEAUTIFUL.


1st of all, the front part is satin material and the string that ties it is leather. the remaining part is leather too.


u can wipe the leather part with damp cloth, the dirt will come out easily. the problem is satin since its material the dirt sinks into it.


put a rag in the place of ur foot and put little soapy solution on the satin part and rub slowly and smoothly with baby tooth brush which is soft. wipe the water immediately repeat this with fresh water to rinse and let them dry not in the sun but open shade.
Reply:All you have to do is take a damp clothe (NOT DRIPPING) and rub it over the shoe. DO NOT put soap on the clothe.


Hope this helps!!



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment