Friday, July 31, 2009

Othopedic infant shoes for club foot?

My child has club foot and we have this special metal brace with shoes attached for my child and I was wondering if there was some place online where parents trade shoes or sell them for lesser money than retail....my child has outgrown his and I'd gladly trade/sell his old shoes for ones that are his size now....if there is a site that does offers this beacuse the shoes cost over 100 dollars and i know he will keep outgrowing them and I'll keep having to get newer ones later on.





So does anyone know of a site or anything similar that might help.....thanks in advance

Othopedic infant shoes for club foot?
Your insurance should cover any orthotics he needs because it has to do with a birth defect. The physical therapist should be able to steer you in the right direction. Another source is the pediatrics social worker who saw your family at the hospital where he had the operation.


Most states have agencies that provide funding for children whose family do not have the means to pay for health care. In California, it's CCS (California Childrens' Services).
Reply:Sorry I don't know of anyone or a site for this.





I hope that you do know there's surgery to correct club foot.


My grandson had surgery at a very young age and is fine, 28 now.


He did require insole supports for a few years.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment