Friday, July 31, 2009

Orthopedic shoes for clubfoot infants...is there an online community?

My child has club foot and we have this special metal brace with shoes attached for my child and I was wondering if there was some place online where parents trade shoes or sell them for lesser money than retail....my child has outgrown his and I'd gladly trade/sell his old shoes for ones that are his size now....if there is a site that does offers this beacuse the shoes cost over 100 dollars and i know he will keep outgrowing them and I'll keep having to get newer ones later on.





So does anyone know of a site or anything similar that might help.....thanks in advance

Orthopedic shoes for clubfoot infants...is there an online community?
You might want to check with the Stride Rite company. They may have sales and even if they do not or do not have what you need I bet them would have information on communities such as the one you are seeking.
Reply:My niece had a clubfoot as a toddler and she was fitted with shoes through Shriners. Maybe if you contact them, they would probably be more than happy to let you know if there something you can do and maybe trade as I'm sure they are expensive for them too.





http://www.shrinershq.org/



books

1 comment:

  1. Maintain up the wonderful work. I have found that even when I could dress more casually with my clark shoes for women

    ReplyDelete