Friday, July 31, 2009

Need special insoles? Pain in ankles, knees, hips and back?

I'm wondering about this before talking over with Doc. Could I need special insoles for my shoes? I am flat footed with bunions and I often get pain starting in my ankles, then knees, then hips and it's like in the joint itself. Not muscle pain, it's deep bone type pain.We just did blood tests for arthritis, lymes and more and all came back normal. Doc is sending me for x-rays on ankles to see if anything shows up. I'm thinking it's from my feet being misaligned and then the pain works it's way up my leg as the day goes on. Any thoughts?

Need special insoles? Pain in ankles, knees, hips and back?
insoles would help relieve a lot of that. I wore them for years for the same reason and now I have arches. If you are young they will correct problems but the older you are the less correcting they do (since you are no longer growing) but they still relieve the aches.



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment