Friday, July 31, 2009

I have a problem with my shoes!?

OK...I bought these shoes last summer and they are nothing special. In fact they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had EXCEPT...





They are low closed-toe leather shoes and the problem I'm having is at the heel. So, the shoes are closed at the back of the heel but the back of the shoe presses real hard right on top of my left heel. OK this is not easy to explain so sorry for the confusion.





Either way...my question is...how do I soften the leather at the back of the shoe so it stops giving me blisters???

I have a problem with my shoes!?
Rub a dry bar of soap on it, leave for a bit then wipe off. This should soften the leather. The cheaper the soap the better because of high vegetable extract content.
Reply:try buying leather softener or buy heel guards that you can put at the heel!!



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment